אושר משמח ^ ^ Gaiety Happiness
אנו כל כך משתוקקים לאושר הזה , כמה ואיך אנחנו מחפשים אותו ,
כמה אנחנו מתאמצים לחסוך בעצמנו , בכדי להרוויח אותו .
אלגוריתם מעניין למדי .
מאיין זה הגיע , מהיכן זה בא ולאן זה כל זה נעלם ?
ואז הרמה שלהם בגוף יורדת בחדות לאירוע הנעים הבא ‘
אך ניתן להתבונן בקלות במוטיבציה כזו אצל בני אדם שונים ” .
We are so yearning for this happiness, how much and how we seek it,
How much we strive to save ourselves, in order to earn it.
A rather interesting algorithm.
Why the same things that make some people happy, other people do not feel it …
Where did it come from, where did it come from and where did it all go?
How do our head and body create this amazing state and the heart get excited?
These questions are fascinating and the process of finding answers is always fascinating and captivating.
This sharing of facts – scientific, continental “
From their work on “happiness hormones” – Loretta Browning, of course.
The feeling we describe as ‘happiness’ is guaranteed by the presence of four special neurochemicals in the brain: dopamine, endorphins, oxytocin and serotonin.
These ‘happiness hormones’ are actively synthesized in moments when the brain recognizes a positive phenomenon for our survival.
Then their level in the body drops sharply for the next pleasant event ‘
Each of these neurochemicals “as a whole” produces a specific positive feeling in a person.
• Dopamine creates a sense of joy that the person finds something necessary. This feeling when people say, ′ ′ is there! Found ”
– Fulfilling desires and reaching the destination .
• Endorphins create a feeling of lightness and forgetfulness that helps relieve pain. This condition is often called euphoria.
– Sports and activities .
* Oxytocin gives a person a sense of security in the circle itself. Love hormone ,Now it is called “social ties”
or a comforting feeling (Socio ). Oxytocin is actually used as an amplifier in the absorption of various social signals,
and therefore may also cause negative feelings of anxiety and aggression. It acts as a peripheral hormone
and also as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system .
• Serotonin creates a person’s sense of recognition and respect for others, “a sense of personal social importance.”
– Exercise and sun exposure .
You can say, “I do not define happiness by calling it – such conditions.”
This happens because neurochemical compounds work without words,
But such motivation can easily be observed in different people. “